Why work with us?
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about customer experience, we have high expectations, and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team as we scale into the growing Conversational Commerce industry.
Excited? You should be…
- You can demonstrate a hunger for being inquisitive and a desire to improve your knowledge.
- You are agile enough to adapt to the rapid growth and change of our business.
- You can coach and mentor your peers and help foster knowledge sharing.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and autonomy.
- You can build relationships that move our business forward.
- You enjoy planning and delivery of a complex project.
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow.
You’ll be doing things like…
- Create a detailed project plan in the form of a Gantt chart (or similar) which clearly defines overall plan, dependencies and milestones.
- Ensure customer requirements are met based on a detailed delivery plan including elements such as scope, time, cost and quality.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of a project such as resourcing, testing and training, to ensure the delivered solution maintains support and is handed over successfully to the customer.
- Communicate key project milestones, general progress and other relevant information through reporting and client meetings.
- Building and maintaining a safe environment where problems can be raised without fear or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the business.
- Work with the wider team to resolve issues and continuously improve our methodology and offerings based on client experiences.
- Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction, increase reference ability and look to strengthen the relationship between the customer and Konversational at all times.
A bit more about you:
At a minimum we look for…
- Experience as a project manager or equivalent practical experience in professional services (e.g. Scrum, Agile)
- Experience managing and advocating for customer issues or needs.
- Experience managing stakeholders, vendors and project teams to deliver solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both business and technical presentations.
- Voracious appetite for learning.
- Based at our headquarters in Dublin, with flexibility to travel to customers globally.
- The right to live and work in Ireland (no visa sponsorship).
To be an outstanding applicant you should have…
- Proficient understanding of LivePerson’s products & services (or similar technologies) as well as digital based technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering enterprise-wide projects and programs.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and managing multiple projects at once.
- Commercially astute and able to articulate the value of solutions, conducive to driving maximum revenue.
- Experience with enterprise-level SaaS software solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets.
- Working knowledge and certified in Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile/SCRUM) methodologies.
Life at Konversational
Konversational is helping to make life easier for people and brands through LivePerson’s unique trusted Conversational AI and to help brands maximise their opportunity within Conversational Commerce.
We are a rapidly scaling boutique consultancy and offer the chance to work alongside top tier colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limit.
Most importantly, we treat our people equally, fairly and give them the freedom and autonomy to make an impact at work and ultimately to brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
**Direct applicants only**