Business Development Representative – ServiceNow
Why work with us?
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about customer experience, we have high expectations, and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team as we scale our operation.
Excited? You should be…
You’ll be doing things like…
- Performing outbound sales prospecting activities to generate and develop leads and pipeline.
- Working closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement strategic prospecting strategies.
- Generate discovery meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect’s need(s) and potential for partnership with Konversational and ServiceNow.
- Employ account-based selling strategies to create opportunities with target accounts by identifying key stakeholders, crafting value-based messaging, and identifying potential for applying Konversational and ServiceNow solutions.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and assess conversational strategies can dramatically improve their businesses and customer’s lives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimisation.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader and executive.
- Continuously learn about Konversational & ServiceNow successes and business ecosystem in order to share with prospects and customers.
A bit more about you…
At a minimum we look for…
- You can demonstrate a hunger for being inquisitive and a desire to improve your knowledge.
- You are agile enough to adapt to the rapid growth and change of our business.
- Highly self-motivated and you have a high sense of responsibility and autonomy.
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A strongly developed competitive nature and a track record of high achievement.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite).
- Based at our headquarters in Dublin, with flexibility to travel to customers globally.
- The right to live and work in the Ireland (no visa sponsorship).
To be an outstanding applicant you should have…
- 1 years experience in sales development / lead qualification in a B2B environment.
- Experience successfully calling into executive level (Head of Digital, CMO, CTO ) in F100.
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume and over-achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results.
- Experience working with a SaaS solution – SalesForce, Zendesk, ServiceNow etc
- High degree of technical aptitude to master the LivePerson set of tools.
- Account based selling/marketing.
Life at Konversational
We are a rapidly scaling boutique consultancy and offer the chance to work alongside top tier colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limit.
Most importantly, we treat our people equally, fairly and give them the freedom and autonomy to make an impact at work and ultimately to brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
**Direct applicants only**