Konversational is a boutique consultancy which delivers a new level of customer experience expertise that helps brands accelerate their digital transformation, through the LivePerson platform, which was recently awarded Best Customer Service Solution of 2020 as part of the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Awards.
Through the delivery of high-impact, personalised customer experiences at scale with messaging and AI, Konversational transforms contact centres into digitally enabled customer experience hubs and help brands maximise their opportunity through Conversational Commerce.
Why work with us?
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about customer experience, we have high expectations, and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team as we scale into the growing Conversational Commerce industry.
Excited? You should be…
- You can demonstrate a hunger for being inquisitive and a desire to improve your knowledge.
- You are agile enough to adapt to the rapid growth and change of our business.
- You are looking for a blended role involving development and client-facing consulting.
- You can coach and mentor your peers and help foster knowledge sharing.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and autonomy
- You can build relationships that move our business forward
- You build solutions that are simple and reusable, yet robust, understandable and clean.
- You always look for the bigger picture when trying to resolve problems.
- You maintain high standards and see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and grow.
You’ll be doing things like…
- Build extensive technical product expertise on the suite of LivePerson solutions and capabilities acting as a SME on all LivePerson technical solutions and offerings.
- Develop best practice designs and solutions to meet technical requirements of projects and become a trusted advisor on how to apply these to meet business needs.
- Setup, develop, configure, test and manage all technical assets such as APIs, integrations and widgets according to the scope and timelines of the customers project plan and program requirements.
- Work with architects and cross functional teams such as Pre-Sales, Sales and Customer success to create and enhance features for our customers conducive to driving usage, adoption and value for customer needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction, increase reference ability and look to strengthen the relationship between the customer and Konversational at all times.
A bit more about you:
At a minimum we look for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field (2:1 or higher).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both business and technical presentations.
- Based at our headquarters in Dublin, with flexibility to travel to customers globally.
- The right to live and work in the Ireland (no visa sponsorship).
To be an outstanding applicant you should have…
- Experience working with integrations e.g. REST APIs, Webhooks and SDKs.
- Ability to understand and modify JSON, Patterns, Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Understanding of AI/Chatbots/NLU products & services.
- Experience in Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
- Experience managing and advocating for customer issues or needs.
- Experience working in an Consulting environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets.
Life at Konversational
Konversational is helping to make life easier for people and brands through LivePerson’s unique trusted Conversational AI and to help brands maximise their opportunity within Conversational Commerce.
We are a rapidly scaling boutique consultancy and offer the chance to work alongside top tier colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limit.
Most importantly, we treat our people equally, fairly and give them the freedom and autonomy to make an impact at work and ultimately to brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
**Direct applicants only**